[openstack-dev] [zun] sandbox and clearcontainers

Kumari, Madhuri madhuri.kumari at intel.com
Wed Jul 12 04:53:32 UTC 2017

Hi Surya,

Please see my response inline.
Currently Zun have two drivers for managing containers: Docker and NovaDocker. Sandbox was initially implemented for the NovaDocker driver which we are going to deprecate soon.
Also we are working on making the sandbox optional for the Docker driver. See patch [1] for the code.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/471634/

Regards,
Madhuri