[openstack-dev] [heat][ironic][telemetry][dragonflow][freezer][kuryr][manila][mistral][monasca][neutron][ansible][congress][rally][senlin][storlets][zun][docs] repos without signs of migration starting

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Tue Jul 11 14:23:41 UTC 2017

On 10/07/17 01:26 PM, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> openstack/ceilometer-powervm
> openstack/ceilometermiddleware

i don't believe there are docs for these. ceilometermiddleware is a
simple wsgi middleware and it's usage is part of ceilometer's install
docs. ceilometer-powervm contains the powervm driver for ceilometer's
polling agent.

i missed this but how do we handle smaller add-on type repos like this?
i imagine we want to keep docs grouped by project so they are not
scattered across the same level.

cheers,

--
gord