[openstack-dev] [TripleO][UI][UX] Improving the Tag Nodes and Assign Nodes to Roles workflow

Liz Blanchard lsurette at redhat.com
Tue Jul 11 13:51:25 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I'm trying out a new way of sharing design proposals based on user feedback
and I've put together a presentation showing an area of improvement in the
TripleO UI along with my suggestions moving forward.

I'd love to have a discussion on this and continue to make the proposal
even better before getting into the development phase.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/140zInQ5rZoQdTDQVXVfMuZQnQSt6DnW8NS9Pugmg_Sc/edit?usp=sharing

Please feel free to comment directly on the presentation, via this email,
or if folks would like to have a meeting to discuss, I'm happy to set that
up.

Thanks!
Liz