[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Forming our plans around Ansible

Yolanda Robla Mota yroblamo at redhat.com
Sun Jul 9 07:44:42 UTC 2017

What i'd like to dig more is how Ansible and Heat can live together. And
what features do Heat offer that are not covered by Ansible as well? Is
there still the need to have Heat as the main engine, or could that be
replaced by Ansible totally in the future?

Yolanda Robla Mota

Principal Software Engineer, RHCE

Red Hat

<https://www.redhat.com>