[openstack-dev] [ironic] [stable] another ironic-stable-maint update proposal

Loo, Ruby ruby.loo at intel.com
Thu Jul 6 13:20:29 UTC 2017

Definitely, +1 to add Julia. That's unanimous from the team!

How do we get you to have ACL (or do PTLs not get ACL?)

Jim Roll..., who's that guy? :-(

--ruby

From: Dmitry Tantsur <dtantsur at redhat.com>
Date: Friday, June 30, 2017 at 12:10 PM
Subject: [openstack-dev] [ironic] [stable] another ironic-stable-maint update proposal

Hi all!

I'd like to propose another round of changes to the ironic-stable-maint group [0]:

1. Add Julia Kreger (TheJulia) to the group. Julia is one of the top reviewers
in Ironic, and she is quite active on stable branches as well [1].

2. Remove Jim Rollenhagen (sigh..) as he no longer works on OpenStack.

So for those on the team already, please reply with a +1 or -1 vote.
I'll also need somebody to apply this change, as I don't have ACL for that.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/950,members
[1]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/(project:openstack/ironic+OR+project:openstack/ironic-python-agent+OR+project:openstack/ironic-lib)+NOT+branch:master+reviewer:%22Julia+Kreger+%253Cjuliaashleykreger%2540gmail.com%253E%22