[openstack-dev] [horizon] Progress on feedback from Boston Forum

Rob Cresswell robert.cresswell at outlook.com
Thu Jul 6 07:29:54 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I've updated the etherpad tracking progress against feedback provided in the Boston Forum. There is a link to the original feedback etherpad inside: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/horizon-pike-feedback-progress

I wanted to highlight this as most of the feedback has now been merged, backported, and released; I'm really proud that we've been able to fix most of the issues. Furthermore, it serves as a good demonstration that getting in touch and providing feedback really does fix things :)

Cheers,
Rob