[openstack-dev] [tripleo] weekly meetings on #tripleo

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Wed Jul 5 16:56:15 UTC 2017

After reading http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-June/118899.html
- we might want to collect TripleO's community feedback on doing
weekly meetings on #tripleo instead of #openstack-meeting-alt.

I see some direct benefits:
- if you come up late in meetings, you could easily read backlog in #tripleo
- newcomers not aware about the meeting channel wouldn't have to search for it
- meeting would maybe get more activity and we would expose the
information more broadly

Any feedback on this proposal is welcome before we make any change (or not).

Emilien Macchi