[openstack-dev] [keystone] Queens PTG Planning

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 16:22:47 UTC 2017

Hey all,

I've started an etherpad [0] for us to collect topics and ideas for the
PTG in September. I hope to follow the same planning format as last
time. Everyone has the opportunity to add topics to the agenda and after
some time we'll group related topics and start building a formal schedule.

The etherpad has two lists. One for project-specific topics and one for
cross-project topics. As soon as we firm up the things we need to
collaborate on with other projects, I'll start coordinating with other
teams. These were the sessions we had to work around last time due to
schedules. We can sprinkle the project related topics in to fill the gaps.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-queens-ptg