[openstack-dev] (no subject)

Lawrence J. Albinson lawrence at ljalbinson.com
Wed Jul 5 13:19:14 UTC 2017

Hi Andy,

Thank you. Yes, 15.1.6 seems good.

Kind regards, Lawrence
________________________________
From: Andy McCrae
Sent: 04 July 2017 17:31
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] (no subject)

Hi Lawrence,

On 4 July 2017 at 12:29, Lawrence J. Albinson <lawrence at ljalbinson.com<mailto:lawrence at ljalbinson.com>> wrote:
Dear Colleagues,

Before I go problem hunting, has anyone seen openstack-ansible builds failing at release 15.1.5 at the following point:

TASK [lxc_container_create : Create localhost config] **************************

with the error 'lxc-attach: command not found'?

The self-same environment is working fine at 15.1.3.

I've turned up nothing with searches. Any help greatly appreciated.

I know there were some issues created by changes to LXC and Ansible that look related to what you're seeing.
Although, I believed those were resolved - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/475438/
Looking at the patch that merged it seems this will only be in the latest release (which just got released!)
Try updating to 15.1.6 . and see if that resolves it, if not let us know.

Kind Regards,
Andy