[openstack-dev] (no subject)

Andy McCrae andy.mccrae at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 16:31:01 UTC 2017

Hi Lawrence,

On 4 July 2017 at 12:29, Lawrence J. Albinson <lawrence at ljalbinson.com>
wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> Before I go problem hunting, has anyone seen openstack-ansible builds
> failing at release 15.1.5 at the following point:
>
> TASK [lxc_container_create : Create localhost config]
> **************************
>
> with the error 'lxc-attach: command not found'?
>
> The self-same environment is working fine at 15.1.3.
>
> I've turned up nothing with searches. Any help greatly appreciated.

I know there were some issues created by changes to LXC and Ansible that
look related to what you're seeing.
Although, I believed those were resolved -
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/475438/
Looking at the patch that merged it seems this will only be in the latest
release (which just got released!)
Try updating to 15.1.6 . and see if that resolves it, if not let us know.

Kind Regards,
Andy