[openstack-dev] [ffe][requirements][gnocchi] upper-constraint gnocchiclient 3.0.0

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Tue Jan 31 20:54:48 UTC 2017

hi,

we'd like to request this patch be accepted:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/426917/

the new client removes some encoding done that was previously required
by gnocchiv3 and ceilometer newton but is not relevant to either
ceilometer ocata or gnocchi v3.1 (which we are trying to release).
because this encoding remains in gnocchiclient 2.8.2, we cannot merge
require changes to gnocchi since the new gnocchi doesn't understand
encoding. there is no way for gnocchi understand both.

cheers,
--
gord