[openstack-dev] [Shaker] Shaker Image Builder fails in Ocata due to OS::Glance::Image deprecation

Sai Sindhur Malleni smalleni at redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 19:51:01 UTC 2017

Hey,

Starting Ocata, looks like only glance v2 is enabled by default. This
breaks the shaker image builder template since we make use of the resource
type OS::Glance::Image and creating images from url links is not supported
in v2. How do we want deal with this? Maybe have the user pass in the
name/image-id and pass them as properties to the shaker image builder
template or instead advise the use to turn on the v1 API?
Thoughts/suggestions?

--
Sai Sindhur Malleni
Software Engineer