[openstack-dev] gate jobs - papercuts

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 17:49:13 UTC 2017

Folks,

Here's the list of job failures that failed in the gate queue.
captured with my script[1][2] since around 10:00 AM today. All jobs
failed with just one bad test.

http://logs.openstack.org/48/426448/2/gate/gate-tempest-dsvm-neutron-full-ubuntu-xenial/ecb3d0a/
   - tempest.api.compute.servers.test_servers_negative.ServersNegativeTestJSON
http://logs.openstack.org/48/426448/2/gate/gate-tempest-dsvm-neutron-full-ssh/71f6c8c/
             - tempest.api.compute.admin.test_servers.ServersAdminTestJSON
http://logs.openstack.org/48/376548/8/gate/gate-tempest-dsvm-neutron-full-ubuntu-xenial/cf3028b/
   - tempest.api.compute.servers.test_delete_server.DeleteServersTestJSON
http://logs.openstack.org/68/417668/8/gate/gate-tempest-dsvm-neutron-full-ssh/27bda02/
             - tempest.api.compute.volumes.test_attach_volume.AttachVolumeShelveTestJSON
http://logs.openstack.org/48/423548/11/gate/gate-keystone-python27-db-ubuntu-xenial/a1f55ca/
       - keystone.tests.unit.test_v3_auth.TestMFARules
http://logs.openstack.org/61/424961/1/gate/gate-tempest-dsvm-cells-ubuntu-xenial/8a1f9e7/
          - tempest.api.compute.admin.test_servers.ServersAdminTestJSON
http://logs.openstack.org/23/426823/3/gate/gate-tempest-dsvm-neutron-full-ubuntu-xenial/0204168/
   - tempest.scenario.test_security_groups_basic_ops.TestSecurityGroupsBasicOps

So our gate is now 36 deep with stuff running for little more than 4
hours repeatedly.... Can folks look deeper please?

Thanks,
Dims

[1] https://gist.github.com/dims/54b391bd5964d3d208113b16766ea85e
[2] http://paste.openstack.org/show/597071/