[openstack-dev] [neutron-fwaas] issue with firewall and sfc

Sridar Kandaswamy (skandasw) skandasw at cisco.com
Tue Jan 31 15:06:46 UTC 2017

Hi Vikash:

The support for VM ports is in progress and we should have that completed fairly early in Pike. We have had some prelim thoughts on integration with SFC but have not come to that point yet. If u have some interest, u are also welcome to join our weekly meeting [1] and we can discuss more.

Thanks

Sridar

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Firewall_as_a_Service_(FWaaS)_Team_Meeting