[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] Proposing Amy Marrich for core

Jesse Pretorius Jesse.Pretorius at rackspace.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 09:29:37 UTC 2017

+1 from me ☺

From: Alexandra Settle <a.settle at outlook.com>
Date: Friday, January 27, 2017 at 2:29 PM
Cc: "amy at demarco.com" <amy at demarco.com>, Andy McCrae <andrew.mccrae at rackspace.co.uk>
Subject: [openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] Proposing Amy Marrich for core

Hi OpenStack-Ansible team,

I would like to propose Amy Marrich for the core team for OpenStack-Ansible.

Amy has been consistently in the top 10 reviewers for our team in the last 30 [1] and 90 [2] days, respectively, this release alone.

She has been an active and diligent member of the OpenStack-Ansible team since the end of 2015 and has continuously provided assistance for code and documentation reviews.

I think she will make a great addition to the core team and will help move code and doc issues forward quicker.

+1 from me

Thanks,

Alex

[1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/openstackansible-group/30
[2] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/openstackansible-group/90

Rackspace Limited is a company registered in England & Wales (company registered number 03897010) whose registered office is at 5 Millington Road, Hyde Park Hayes, Middlesex UB3 4AZ. Rackspace Limited privacy policy can be viewed at www.rackspace.co.uk/legal/privacy-policy - This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information intended for the recipient. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at abuse at rackspace.com and delete the original message. Your cooperation is appreciated.