[openstack-dev] [trove] status of the gate

Amrith Kumar amrith.kumar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 13:00:45 UTC 2017

The issues plaguing the gate have been addressed with the help of Andrey
Kurilin, Jian Song and Tin Lam. Thanks y'all for your patches which were
merged and helped unblock the gate[1].

As noted in the commit message there, this change includes some low quality
band-aid which needs to be redone before we get to Ocata. But for the
present, the gate is running again.

-amrith

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/426535/