[openstack-dev] [all][elections] PTL nomination period is now over

Steve Martinelli s.martinelli at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 04:15:35 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 8:05 PM, Kendall Nelson <kennelson11 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> PTL Nomination is now over. The official candidate list is available on
> the election website[0].

It's great to see only 1 project was without a PTL!

> There is only 1 project without candidates, so according to this
> resolution[1], the TC we'll have to appoint a new PTL for OpenStack UX.

The UX project was briefly discussed at a recent TC meeting (see the end of
the log) [1], with Piet stepping down there was some discussion about
whether or not it needs to be a standalone project, or can turn into a
working group (like the API working group).

Oh, Thierry sent something out to the mailing list already [2], no replies
:(

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc/2017/tc.2017-01-03-20.00.log.html
[2]