[openstack-dev] [glance] new draft logo of the Glance mascot

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 21:07:16 UTC 2017

Hello Glancers,

Attached is the new draft logo of the Glance mascot.  It looks to me
like this draft captures the key features we requested (and is much more
personable than the previous version).  If you have a contrary opinion,
please reply quickly as Heidi Joy's team wants to have all the logos
ready before the PTG.

I just want to add that this mascot is going to need a name.  I hereby
propose "Bikeshed, the Glance chipmunk".  But hopefully someone will
have a better idea.

cheers,
brian