[openstack-dev] [OpenStack][Dev] Changes coming to Product WG & Enterprise WG

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Fri Jan 27 15:56:21 UTC 2017

After 35+ yrs in the Technology Industry, I have decided it's time for a change. I will be retiring from Intel on February 2nd.

OpenStack has been a highlight of my career and I owe much of that to you all. It's been a pleasure knowing and working with you.

Yih Leong Sun (aka Leong) will be taking on the Leadership role for the Enterprise WG and the co-leadership role of the Product Work Group, along with Shamail Tahir. You will see other folks taking on additional roles as part of my overall transition plan. I know you will help them in their new roles.

Best wishes for your continued success - I'll be cheering for OpenStack from the bleachers!

Carol Barrett