[openstack-dev] [requirements][stable][relmgt] PTG prep

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Jan 27 15:46:03 UTC 2017

Hi!

The requirements team, the stable maintenance team and the release
management team will share a single room on the Monday and Tuesday of
the PTG. Since we don't all need 2 full days of coordination (and
several of us need to also attend some other team meeting at the same
time), I propose we split the time we have into 4 sessions:

Monday morning: Stable team session
Monday afternoon: Release management session
Tuesday morning: Requirements session
Tuesday afternoon: All together (stable/requirements/release management)

We'll use that last session for discussing common topics, but also to
cover all the stuff that we didn't have time to finish in the
team-specific sessions.

To simplify I also propose that we share the preparation etherpad:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/relmgt-stable-requirements-ptg-pike

Let me know if this proposed plan causes any issue.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)