[openstack-dev] [cinder][nova] Cinder-Nova API changes meeting

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 10:28:22 UTC 2017

Hi All,

According to the results of our Doodle poll, the new meeting day will be __Thursday__ starting from next week. The time slot and the meeting channel are supposed to remain the same, I hope the patch [1] to register the changes gets merged soon to make it fully official.

In this sense, the next meeting will be __ next Thursday (February 2nd), 1700UTC on #openstack-meeting-cp__. For topics and other information see the etherpad [2] for this activity.

Thanks,
Ildikó

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/425414/ <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/425414/>
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-nova-api-changes <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-nova-api-changes>