[openstack-dev] [kolla] Docs status?

Paul Bourke paul.bourke at oracle.com
Thu Jan 26 15:29:42 UTC 2017

All,

After some further discussion in the last meeting I have submitted a
patch here: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/425749/

If you look at the number of conflicting patches I think it highlights
the problem I'm trying to solve here, where ansible related patches are
still been submitted against the kolla repository.

Please have a look if you have time.

Thanks,
-Paul