[openstack-dev] [tripleo] focus for RC1 week

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 13:23:15 UTC 2017

Folks,

Here's a short term agenda for action items in TripleO team:

## Jan 26th (today)
We are releasing python-tripleoclient and stable/ocata will be created
for this project.
If you're working on a bug that is candidate for backport, please tag
it "ocata-backport-potential".
Priority has to be critical or high to be backported.

## Jan 27th (tomorrow)
Once we have python-tripleoclient in place with stable/ocata branch,
we'll need to make advanced testing of TripleO CI and make sure
everything is in place to deploy Ocata packaging from the right RDO
builds.
We'll work closely with RDO folks on this side, but both
project-config & tripleo-ci should be ready™.

## Next week until March 10th
RC & final releases.
Feature & CI freeze will start.
During this time, folks should focus on upgrades from Newton to Ocata,
fixing bugs [1].
Please do the FFE or CIFE [2] requests on openstack-dev [tripleo].

Please let us know any concern or feedback, it's always welcome!

[1] https://launchpad.net/tripleo/+milestone/ocata-3
     https://launchpad.net/tripleo/+milestone/ocata-rc1
[2] I think I just invented it: CI feature exception

Emilien Macchi