[openstack-dev] [Glance] Ocata-3 Priorities

Ian Cordasco sigmavirus24 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:07:54 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Brian kindly emailed the list last week [1] with our priorities for
python-glanceclient and glance.

The python-glanceclient priorities have all been effectively reviewed
and python-glanceclient has been released. The stable/ocata branch for
it now exists as well.

If you are reviewing Glance changes, *PLEASE* focus on the remaining priorities:

- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/382958/https://review.openstack.org/#/c/392993/https://review.openstack.org/#/c/397409/

All three of those support rolling upgrades via Alembic in Glance. If
we get those finished, we have a stretch priority of fixing Glance's
compatibility with WebOb 1.7.x:

- https://review.openstack.org/423366

Please do *NOT* approve other changes unless they are on this list and
please focus on reviewing these.

I have provided several procedural -2's on patches that will not be
merged until Ocata-3 or RC-1 is tagged. I've commented on each as to
when those -2's will be lifted. As release liaison and as a fellow
reviewer, I expect you all to be focusing on these priorities.

I appreciate your cooperation in releasing the best version of Glance yet.

[1]: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-January/110617.html
--
Ian Cordasco
Your Friendly, But Stern, Neighborhood Release CPL