[openstack-dev] [kolla-ansible] [kolla] Am I doing this wrong?

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Wed Jan 25 14:18:15 UTC 2017

Thanks peeps for responding to Kris.  Kris, I had offered a response – do you need further information answered?  It looks to me like all the questions have been answered by others in the community.  If not, feel free to respond and I’ll answer the remainders.

Sean when your around and I am please ping me – it looks like you have the same outlook problem as I do and have sort of figured out how to solve it.  I’d like to know how so I don’t have to top post or use gmail for the ml.

Regards
-steve