[openstack-dev] [nova] Announcing my PTL candidacy for Pike

Diana Clarke diana.joan.clarke at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 05:07:23 UTC 2017

Thanks for stepping up again, Matt!

You've been an excellent Nova PTL: knowledgeable, diligent, pragmatic,
welcoming, (and fun!).

I look forward to working with you and learning from you in the next release.

Thanks for all you do (and thanks to your family too)!

Enjoy your time in Mexico; you deserve it.

All the best & thanks,

--diana