[openstack-dev] [telemetry] remaining ocata items

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Tue Jan 24 19:19:27 UTC 2017

On 24/01/17 02:05 PM, Emilien Macchi wrote:
> I'm ok if you deprecate it in Ocata, as long:
>
> 1) it's properly document how to make a transition to the new services.
> 2) We don't remove it in Pike, because work to deprecate it would have
> been done end of Ocata.
>
> Deal?

no. period. (triple period?)

.
.
.

tbh, i don't care about configurable control exchanges since it's
already there, just not obvious unless you've hacking that specific part
of code. also, the collector work doesn't seem to be moving so i was
just trying to force it anyways.

i would prefer to see to the polling definition work merged since it's
something we've been talking about for over a year now and it still
keeps old functionality but really it's more again to clear design up a
bit as everyone seems to think the pipeline is relevant to polling
agents when that has not been case for a while.

long story short: you win, congrats.

cheers,

--
gord