[openstack-dev] [networking-sfc]

Bernard Cafarelli bcafarel at redhat.com
Tue Jan 24 13:30:41 UTC 2017

On 20 January 2017 at 00:06, Michael Gale <gale.michael at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>     Are there updated install docs for sfc? The only install steps for a
> testbed I can find are here and they seem outdated:
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/ServiceInsertionAndChaining
There is also a SFC chapter in the networking guide:
http://docs.openstack.org/newton/networking-guide/config-sfc.html

Which parts do you find outdated? Some references to Ubuntu/OVS
versions may need a cleanup, but the design and API parts should still
be OK
(OSC client, SFC graph API, symmetric ports and other goodies are
still under review and not yed merged)

> Also from the conference videos there seems to be some Horizon menu /
> screens that are available?
Not for networking-sfc directly, but there is a SFC tab in the tacker
horizon plugin (or will be, someone from the tacker team can confirm
that)

--
Bernard Cafarelli