[openstack-dev] [storlets][ptl] PTL candidacy

Eran Rom eran at itsonlyme.name
Tue Jan 24 07:56:25 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I have been leading the Storlets project from its infancy days as
a research project in IBM to its infancy days as a big-tent project :-)
This would not have been possible without the small yet top and seasoned
developers in our community.

There is still very much I would like to do:
Reach out to more users and hence to developers.
Expand on our use cases portfolio by developing a
rich echo system.
Continuously work on the project's maturity so that
it can be picked up by deployers, and last but not least
enjoy the spirit of open source while at it.

I believe that I can help driving the project to achieve all these
goals, and would be very happy to serve as the project's first PTL.

Thanks!
Eran