[openstack-dev] Sabari Murugesan stepping down from Glance core

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 23:02:20 UTC 2017

Sabari Murugesan has communicated to me that he's no longer able to
commit time to working on Glance, and he's stepping down from the core
reviewers' team.

This message isn't all bad news, however: I'm particularly grateful that
Sabari has agreed to continue as the VMware driver maintainer for the
glance_store [0].

Please join me in thanking Sabari for all his past service to Glance.
As anyone who's worked with him knows, he's a great colleague, and I'm
really sorry to see him step down.  I hope that he may find time in the
future to work on Glance again.

thanks,
brian

[0] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/glance_store/drivers/index.html