[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Update TripleO core members

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Jan 23 19:03:28 UTC 2017

Greeting folks,

I would like to propose some changes in our core members:

- Remove Jay Dobies who has not been active in TripleO for a while
(thanks Jay for your hard work!).
- Add Flavio Percoco core on tripleo-common and tripleo-heat-templates
docker bits.
- Add Steve Backer on os-collect-config and also docker bits in
tripleo-common and tripleo-heat-templates.

Indeed, both Flavio and Steve have been involved in deploying TripleO
in containers, their contributions are very valuable. I would like to
encourage them to keep doing more reviews in and out container bits.

As usual, core members are welcome to vote on the changes.

Emilien Macchi