[openstack-dev] [cloudkitty] [ptl] Candidacy for cloudkitty PTL

Christophe Sauthier christophe.sauthier at objectif-libre.com
Mon Jan 23 12:00:02 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I would like to announce my candidacy for PTL of Cloudkitty.

During the Ocata cycle we have been able open up our community with the
integration of some new contributors and new cores from different
companies (which was a key from my point of view).
We also have been to add many improvment mainly to ease the usage and
configuration of cloudkitty.

During the Pike cycle the focus I am looking for is to extend to
spectrum of cloukitty integration (being able to fetch more metrics for
more services),lso to continue to help developers when they want to
participate in cloudkitty (which is already an ongoing work) and to
continue to extend the collaboration with other OpenStack projects.
Finally I am decided also to continue to work to support the wider
ecosystem adoption of Cloudkitty as the best solution for chargeback and
rating.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all members of the
OpenStack community who helped our team during the lasts cycles.

Thank you,

     Christophe Sauthier

----
Christophe Sauthier                       Mail :
christophe.sauthier at objectif-libre.com
CEO                                       Mob : +33 (0) 6 16 98 63 96
Objectif Libre                            URL : www.objectif-libre.com
Au service de votre Cloud                 Twitter : @objectiflibre

Suivez les actualités OpenStack en français en vous abonnant à la Pause
OpenStack
http://olib.re/pause-openstack