[openstack-dev] [yaql] Yaql validating performance

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 07:32:22 UTC 2017

Tuan,

I don’t think that Jinja is something that Kirill is responsible for. It’s just a coincidence that we in Mistral support both YAQL and Jinja. The latter has been requested by many people so we finally did it.

As far as performance, could you please provide some numbers? When you say “takes a lot of time” how much time is it? For what kind of input? Why do you think it is slow? What are your expectations?Provide as much info as possible. After that we can ask YAQL authors to comment and help if we realize that the problem really exists.

I’m interested in this too since I’m always looking for ways to speed Mistral up.

Thanks

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia