[openstack-dev] [tc] Re: [kolla] A new kolla-salt deliverable

Michał Jastrzębski inc007 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 19:52:08 UTC 2017

Our voting ends in 2 days, but it's more about process how to include
code rather than if Kolla-salt stays. Kolla-salt resonates with Kolla
mission very well, whether it's under Kolla umbrella or outside of it,
I don't think anybody will block it:)

Bottom line - if there will be people working on it - it's going to stay.