[openstack-dev] [puppet] CI status for Ubuntu

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Fri Jan 20 23:34:25 UTC 2017

Just FYI,

We switched the Ubuntu scenario jobs to non-voting this week due to
the large amount of breakage caused by the ocata-proposed update to m2
based packages.  The Ubuntu beaker jobs are still voting on the
modules themselves.

Here's where we're keeping track of issues:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/puppet-ubuntu-ocata-m2

So if anyone wants to jump in and help that would be great.  We
addressed the libvirt, ceilometer and aodh issues. Still outstanding
as of now are items related to the webob 1.7, designate mdns failure
and python-gabbi missing for tempest.  There might be more issues, but
this is what we're aware of at the moment.

Thanks,
-Alex