[openstack-dev] [containers][magnum] Magnum team at Summit?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Jan 19 11:13:13 UTC 2017

Adrian Otto wrote:
>> On Jan 18, 2017, at 10:18 AM, Josh Berkus <jberkus at redhat.com> wrote:
>> [...]
>> Is there going to be a magnum team meeting around OpenStack Summit in
>> Boston?
>>
>> I'm the community manager for Atomic Host, so if you're going to have
>> Magnum meetings, I'd like to send you some Atomic engineers to field any
>> questions/issues at the Summit.
>
> Thanks for your question. We are planning to have our team design meetings at the upcoming PTG event in Atlanta. We are not currently planning to have any such meetings in Boston.

Quick remark: while the Magnum team won't have a dedicated "team
meeting" in Boston, we'll have a general community "Forum" in Boston in
which a Magnum packaging/requirements discussion would totally be
on-topic, especially if there are open issues.

The goal of the "Forum" is for the community to get together beyond
specific teams, discuss and share needs/requirements early enough to
influence what will get worked on in the next development cycle. Your
discussion topic certainly sounds like it would belong there, in case
you won't get it solved before.

More info on the Forum:
http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/openstack-forum/

--