[openstack-dev] [containers][magnum] Magnum team at Summit?

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Wed Jan 18 18:36:31 UTC 2017

Josh,

> On Jan 18, 2017, at 10:18 AM, Josh Berkus <jberkus at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Magnum Devs:
>
> Is there going to be a magnum team meeting around OpenStack Summit in
> Boston?
>
> I'm the community manager for Atomic Host, so if you're going to have
> Magnum meetings, I'd like to send you some Atomic engineers to field any
> questions/issues at the Summit.

Thanks for your question. We are planning to have our team design meetings at the upcoming PTG event in Atlanta. We are not currently planning to have any such meetings in Boston. With that said, we would very much like to involve you in an important Atomic related design decision that has recently surfaced, and would like to welcome you to an upcoming Magnum IRC team meeting to meet you and explain our interests and concerns. I do expect to attend the Boston summit myself, so I’m willing to meet you and your engineers on behalf of our team if you are unable to attend the PTG. I’ll reach out to you individually by email to explore our options for an Atomic Host meeting agenda item in the mean time.

Regards,

Adrian