[openstack-dev] [keystone] webob 1.7

Chuck Short chuck.short at canonical.com
Wed Jan 18 14:22:09 UTC 2017

Hi Ian,

I just read the bug report and I don't think the correct fix for this issue
is to blacklist webob 1.7.0.
The reason for this is that multiple distros are already using webob 1.7.
Also projects like keystonemiddleware have made backwards compatible changes
to accomodate newer versions of webob.

Regards
chuck