[openstack-dev] [kuryr] Ocata cycle ending and proposing new people as Kuryr cores

Liping Mao (limao) limao at cisco.com
Wed Jan 18 03:21:29 UTC 2017

Thanks for all, It's pleasure to work with all of you.

Regards,
Liping Mao

发件人: Antoni Segura Puimedon <celebdor at gmail.com>
日期: 2017年1月16日 星期一 16:34
至: OpenStack List <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
抄送: "Liping Mao (limao)" <limao at cisco.com>, Ilya Chukhnakov <ichukhnakov at mirantis.com>, Vikas Choudhary <choudharyvikas16 at gmail.com>, Irena Berezovsky <irenab.dev at gmail.com>
主题: Re: [openstack-dev] [kuryr] Ocata cycle ending and proposing new people as Kuryr cores

That's a majority of the cores having cast positive votes.
Congratulations to Liping Mao and Ilya Chukhnakov! You're now cores and on the hook!