[openstack-dev] openstacksdk and compute limits for projects

Michael Gale gale.michael at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:23:26 UTC 2017

Hello,

    Does anyone know what the equivalent of the following command would be
via the API?
`openstack limits show --absolute --project <project_name>`

I am using an admin account to pull stats and information from a Mitaka
environment, now I can run the above command in bash, looping over each
project that exist. However I would like to get the information using the
openstacksdk via Python.

I can use:
`connection.compute.get_limits()`
 however that only works for the project I logged in with.
Michael