[openstack-dev] [devstack][keystone] DRaaS for Keystone

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 20:09:55 UTC 2017

Hi Wasiq!

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 1:34 PM, Wasiq Noor <wasiqnoorahmad at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am Wasiq from Namal College Mianwali, Pakistan. Following the link:
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/DisasterRecovery, I have developed a
> disaster recovery solution for Keystone for various recovery mechanism. I
> have the code with me.

Do you happen to have bits published anywhere publicly, so that others can
take a look?

Can anybody help how can I make it into the devstack repository.

Are you looking to use devstack to test DR scenarios?

> I have followed some links but found them very confusing.

Do you have the links handy? Specific feedback can be useful to improve
project documentation.