[openstack-dev] [security] [telemetry] How to handle security bugs

Rob C hyakuhei at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:38:40 UTC 2017

You've done the right thing by posting here with the [Security] tag.

Ian has provided advice on how you might become security managed, which
is a good aspiration for any team to have.

However, if you have a serious security issue that you need help mitigating
the security project can help. We can work with you on the solution and also
issue an OpenStack Security Note to notify users of the update/patch that
they might need to apply.

Please go ahead and add me to the security bug, if required I'll add other
core-sec people as required.

Cheers
-Rob