[openstack-dev] [nova] Different length limit for tags in object definition and db model definition

Sergey Nikitin snikitin at mirantis.com
Tue Jan 17 08:19:15 UTC 2017

Hi, Zhenyu!

I think we should ask DB guys about migration. But my personal opinion is
that DB migration is much painful than new microversion.

 But it seems too late to have a microversion for this cycle.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that Feature Freeze will be in action
Jan 26.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Ocata_Release_Schedule

Even if we need a new microversion I think it will be a specless
microversion and patch will change about 5 lines of code. We can merge such
patch in one day.