[openstack-dev] [TripleO][Mistral][Ansible] Calling Ansible from Mistral workflows

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 03:28:47 UTC 2017

Dougal, I looked at the source code. Seems like it’s already usable enough.
Do you think we need to put a section about Ansible actions into Mistral docs?
I’m also thinking if we need to move this code into the mistral repo or leave it on github.
Maybe a better time for moving it under Mistral umbrella will be when we finish our actions
refactoring activity (when actions are moved into a separate repo, e.g. mistral-extra).

Thoughts?

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia