[openstack-dev] [Congress][Fuel] Fuel plugin for installing Congress

Serg Melikyan smelikyan at mirantis.com
Mon Jan 16 19:33:22 UTC 2017

I'd like to introduce you fuel plugin for installing and configuring
Congress for Fuel [0].

This plugin was developed by Fuel at Opnfv [1] Community in order to be
included to the next release of the Fuel at Opnfv - Danube. We believe
that this plugin might be helpful not only for us but also for general
OpenStack community and decided to continue development of the plugin
in the OpenStack Community.

Please join us in the development of the Congress plugin, your
feedback is greatly appreciated.

P.S. Right now core team includes Fedor Zhadaev - original developer
of the plugin, and couple of developers from Fuel at Opnfv including me.
We considered adding congress-core to the list but decided to see
amount of interest and feedback first from Congress team.