[openstack-dev] [release] Release countdown for week R-5, Jan 16-20

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Fri Jan 13 01:23:08 UTC 2017

Hello, Doug,

One question, according to the guide for self-branch[1], the Ocata stable branch should be created for RC1 tag for projects using the cycle-with-milestone release model. The date for RC1 one is Jan 30 - Feb 03 according to the schedule [2]. Tricircle is one big-tent project with  cycle-with-intermediary mode, and has dependency on stable Neutron, should Tricircle Ocata stable branch be created during  Jan 30 - Feb 03 or later than Feb 03? I think Neutron Ocata stable branch will be created during Jan 30 - Feb 03.

[1]http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/releases/tree/README.rst#n66
[2] https://releases.openstack.org/ocata/schedule.html

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang (joehuang)