[openstack-dev] Mapping Launchpad to Storyboard

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 19:58:50 UTC 2017

Hello All!

   The storyboard team has created another blog post to help you learn how
some of the more utilized capabilities of launchpad work in Storyboard so
please take a look! [1]

And if you missed our previous post discussing why we want to move to
Storyboard please take a look at that too [2] :)

Lastly, if you want to play around with it [3], read the documentation [4],
attend our weekly meetings with feedback [5], or check out the real thing
[6] please feel free to do so.

Thanks!

Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo) and the Storyboard Team

[1] https://storyboard-blog.io/mapping-launchpad-to-storyboard.html
[2] https://storyboard-blog.io/why-storyboard-for-openstack.html
[3] https://storyboard-dev.openstack.org/
[4] http://docs.openstack.org/infra/storyboard/