[openstack-dev] [qa] glance issue at QA team meeting on 12 January

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 19:15:31 UTC 2017

Hello Ken'ichi and the QA Team,

Sorry about the confusion over today's meeting time.  All I was going to
say at the meeting was it would be great if some core reviewers could
take a look at the glance tempest patch,
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/414261/.

I realize that you give each patch all the care and attention it
deserves, but this is an important patch for Glance, so we'd appreciate
anything you can do to expedite it.  We discussed the issue again at
today's API-WG meeting, and agreed that what's needed is an "official"
response from the QA team concerning the acceptability of the patch so
that we can figure out our next steps.

thanks,
brian