[openstack-dev] [neutron] Neutron Pike PTG

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 17:49:38 UTC 2017

Hi neutrinos,

The time for the PTG is approaching and if you are wondering about topics
and various agenda arrangements, you should consider the PTG more like a
mid-cycle on steroids: each project will be working on its own agenda,
usually via etherpads, and publish updates over the ML, up until and during
the week of the PTG.

Therefore, do not expect any published agenda, beyond a daily map of where
teams will be gathering in which rooms. We also need to work out on how to
arrange cross-projects conversations. Please expect to learn more from the
team organizers.

For now, please start collecting ideas on [2]. Once we got critical mass on
[2], I'll work with the drivers team to finalize and sanitize a more formal
agenda, which will then be published on a new etherpad (TBD). For those who
cannot participate in person to the event, we will provide a mid-cycle
report.

Cheers,
Armando

[1] https://www.openstack.org/ptg/