[openstack-dev] updating to pycryptome from pycrypto

Ian Cordasco sigmavirus24 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 13:48:26 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Cordasco <sigmavirus24 at gmail.com>
Reply: Ian Cordasco <sigmavirus24 at gmail.com>
Date: January 11, 2017 at 11:09:11
<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Subject:  Re: [openstack-dev] updating to pycryptome from pycrypto

So I did verify that there are *several* hostile forks of PyCrypto.
That said, the work to move pysaml2 to cryptography has been finished:
https://github.com/rohe/pysaml2/pull/385

I'd ask OpenStackers to not start a brigade of +1s on the thread, but
if y'all want to watch it and help convince the maintainer (*if* they
need convincing) to merge this, that would be appreciated.

Cheers,
--
Ian Cordasco